Join us for our “the rock and the wine” guided hiking tour to the Ossola Valley with wine tasting.
The rock of the title is the guided hiking tour along a historical mule-track route used by ancient people. Our excursion shows megalithic sites with different meanings which take us back in time among menhirs and ruins in Montecrestese. The wine is the wine tasting which awaits us after visiting an important wine cellar of the Ossola Valley.
Departure from Cannobio early in the morning (other pick-up points on request). The tour ends with a wine tasting of excellent local wines before heading back to Cannobio.
- Duration: 8.00am – 5pm approx.
- Price: € 55 per person (bus trip, qualified mountain guide and wine tasting included)
- Date and time: Wednesday, 8.00am (please arrive strictly at 7.50)
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 8
- Difficulty level: E
- Difference in height: 150 mt.
- Confirmation and meeting point for this tour will be sent after booking
- Suitable walking shoes are required – please no flip flops! We suggest walking/hiking boots in good conditions and with non-slip soles.
- If the tour has to be canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Professional English speaking mountain guide
Transportation from and to Cannobio (other meeting points on request)
Full day of pure enjoyment in nature
Wine tasting and visit to a historical wine cellar
Further food and drinks (other than the wine tasting)
- This tour combines a bus tour with a beautiful hiking route through an historical mule-track and the tasting of delicious wines of the Ossola Valley.
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- A delicious packed lunch can be booked on request (€ 5 per person) – please inform us of any allergies
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review