All of Milano is great to see. But some districts in particular are a must-go for visitors who want to depart with the memory of an unforgettable journey. Welcome to Milano!
- Duration: 8am – 6pm approx.
- Price: € 65 per person
- Children policy: children under 12 years of age € 50; children 0-3 years old participate free of charge (if no seat is occupied)
- Date and time: Thursdays, 8am (please arrive strictly at 7.50am)
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 10
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Other pick-up spots such as Oggebbio, Ghiffa, Verbania on request
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
|Qualified english speaking tour guide for the whole day||Bus trip from and to Cannobio (other meeting points on request)|
|Qualified tour leader from Cannobio||Free Map of Milano|
|Lunch and /or drinks||Entrance fees (such as at museums or galleries)|
- Full day excursion from Cannobio
- Visit the Isola District, Porta Venezia, the Castello Sforzesco, the Duomo & much more!!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Combines a bus tour with short walks and spare time on your own to discover the city
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- Returns in the evening to the original departure point
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!