Join us for our Uriezzo Orridi hiking tour. Firstly, our guided excursion leaves from Cannobio and heads towards the Antigorio Valley. During our hiking tour there is plenty of time to enjoy this gift of nature and learn of its history.
For instance, take a glance at this area between Premia and Baceno and sense the strange feeling that some natural effects such as gorges and ravines must once have exercised. In other words, the Uriezzo Orridi are a real glacial garden and passing through it we can see its signs among gorges and ravines.
In addition to our guided excursion we visit the Saint Gaudenzio Church in Baceno with its impressive frescoes and which is a National Historical Monument, and the small mineralogical collection in Premia before heading back to Cannobio.
- Duration: 8.30am – 6pm approx.
- Price: € 50 per person (bus trip and qualified mountain guide included)
- Date and time: Thursdays, 8.30am (please arrive strictly at 8.20am)
- Confirmation and meeting point for this tour will be received after booking
- Suitable walking shoes are required – please no flip flops! We suggest walking/hiking boots in good conditions and with non-slip soles.
- On request it is possible to organize pick-ups such as Cannero Riviera, Ghiffa and Verbania
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 10
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Difficulty level: T
- Difference in height: 150 mt.
- If the tour has to be canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Professional English speaking mountain guide
Visit also the church in Baceno and the mineralogical ollection in Premia
Full day of pure enjoyment in nature
Bus trip from and to Cannobio (other meeting points on request)
Food and drinks
- Combines a bus tour with a beautiful hiking route through ravines, gorges and kettle holes.
- Children under 12 years of age get 50% discount
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- Return to original departure point in the evening
- A delicious packed lunch can be booked on request (€ 5 per person) – please inform us of any allergies
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment. Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!