Passing through the areas between Baceno and Premia one can see signs of glacial erosion walking among ravines, gorges and kettle holes. A guided visit to the Saint Gaudenzio church in Baceno, a national monument, with its impressive frescoes and to the small mineralogical collection in Premia. Children reduction.
- Duration: 8.30am – 6pm approx.
- Price: € 50 per person (bus trip and qualified mountain guide included)
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Date and time: Thursdays, 8.30am (please arrive strictly at 8.20am)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Suitable walking shoes are required – please no flip flops! We suggest walking/hiking boots in good conditions and with non-slip soles.
- On request it is possible to organize other meeting points such as Cannero Riviera, Ghiffa and Verbania
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 10
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Difficulty level: T
- Difference in height: 150 mt.
- If the tour has to be canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
|Professional English speaking mountain guide||Visit also the St. Gaudenzio Church in Baceno, which is a national monument and the mineralogical collection in Premia|
|Full day of pure enjoyment in nature||Bus trip from and to Cannobio (other meeting points on request)|
|Food and drinks|
- Combines a bus tour with a beautiful hiking route through ravines, gorges and kettle holes.
- Children under 12 years of age get 50% discount
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- Return to original departure point in the evening
- A delicious packed lunch can be booked on request (€ 5 per person) – please inform us of any allergies
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!