Your holiday on Lake Maggiore is not complete without a visit to the Borromean Islands: take the time to enjoy the natural beauty of the botanical garden on the Isola Madre and the gem of the lake: Isabella’s island. It will be breathtaking!
On schedule today is a boat excursion from Cannobio to the Borromean Islands, which belong to the Borromeo family since the 16th century. During the day you will get to know the „Isola Madre“ and the „Isola Bella“ and enjoy a very nice lunch on the little „Isola Pescatori“! Do not forget your camera!
- Duration: 9.00am – 6pm approx.
- Price: € 60 per person (boat from and to Cannobio, qualified tour guide and entrance fees included)
- Date and time: Fridays, 9.00am (please arrive strictly at 08.50am)
- Visit the Borromean Palaces and botanical gardens and learn the history of the Borromeo family
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 10
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Suitable walking shoes are required
Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
|Qualified english speaking tour guide||Full day excursion by boat from Cannobio|
|Entrance fee to palaces and gardens included in the price|
|Any drinks or snacks||Lunch on the Pescatori Island|