A unique experience on Lake Maggiore. A 4-hour cooking class taking place in the charming lake town of Cannobio. An unforgettable opportunity to learn how to make Italian specialty dishes and enjoy the meal you cooked. Instructed by our professional chef we will learn to make fresh pasta and a typical italian dessert. We will then enjoy a special lunch with the dishes we cooked. We will provide all ingredients and tools necessary to cook.
-> We give you another tip: if by chance you visit the weekly market of Luino on Wednesday do not forget to buy a “secret” ingredient (e.g. spices) to use for your meal! 😛
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: Euro 90 pp.
- Departs: Thursdays, 10am
- Meeting Point: Ristorante VinoDivino – Strada Valle Cannobina, Località Gerra, 28822 Cannobio, VB – ITALY
- Our meeting point is at the Restaurant where the cooking class will take place. It is close to the Camping Valle Romantica not far from the centre of Cannobio.
- Minimum participants: 2 adults / max 8 people
|WHAT IS INCLUDED||WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED|
|All ingredients to make a special “primo piatto” and a typical italian dessert||Further food and/or drinks (other than the lunch – water and tasting of 2 wines included)|
|Professional chef throughout the activity||Transfer from and to Cannobio|
|Italian Cooking Diploma and a recipes booklet|
Good to know..
- The activity will be led in English but we can cater for groups of at least 6 adults in Italian, please check with us for other language availability.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- The price includes the tasting of 2 regional wines, an Italian Cooking Diploma and a recipes booklet
- Cancellation received within 7 days of departure will receive a refund of 100% per person.
- Cancellation received made less than 7 days (168 hours) of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!