Along the historical mule-track one goes along the route used by ancient people going back in time among the groups of houses of Montecrestese. Departure from Cannobio early in the morning and return in the afternoon. The round ends with the tasting of excellent wines of the Ossola Valley.
- Duration: 8.00am – 5pm approx.
- Price: € 55 per person (bus trip, qualified mountain guide and wine tasting included)
- Date and time: Wednesday, 8.00am (please arrive strictly at 7.50)
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 8
- Difficulty level: E
- Difference in height: 150 mt.
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Suitable walking shoes are required – please no flip flops! We suggest walking/hiking boots in good conditions and with non-slip soles.
- If the tour has to be canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
|Professional English speaking mountain guide||Transportation from and to Cannobio (other meeting points on request)|
|Full day of pure enjoyment in nature||Tasting of delicious local wines and visit to an historical wine cellar|
|Further food and drinks (other than the wine tasting)|
- This tour combines a bus tour with a beautiful hiking route through an historical mule-track and the tasting of delicious wines of the Ossola Valley.
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- A delicious packed lunch can be booked on request (€ 5 per person) – please inform us of any allergies
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!