Today is Domodossola day: walking through the weekly market we learn about this beautiful gem in the mountains. Later on guided visit to the Sacred Mountain which belongs to the Unesco Heritage since 2003. Departure by bus from Cannobio and return late in the afternoon.
- Duration: 8.30am – 6pm approx.
- Price: € 55 per person (bus trip from Cannobio, qualified tour guide and lunch included)
- Date and time: Saturdays, 8.30am (please arrive strictly at 8.20am)
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 10
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Difficulty level: T
- Difference in height: 240 mt. approx.
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Suitable walking shoes are required – please no flip flops! We suggest walking/hiking boots in good conditions and with non-slip soles.
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Respect the holiness of this site, keep it clean, seek harmony and balance between tourism and spiritual activities. Thank you.
|Professional English speaking mountain guide||Lunch (drinks excluded)|
|Bus trip from and to Cannobio (other meeting points on request)|
|Further food and drinks (other than the lunch included)|
- Full day to discover both Domodossola and a Unesco Heritage site since 2003
- Combines a bus tour with a short walk through the town (market day) and the visit to the Sacred Mountain
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Children under 12 years of age get 50% discount
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- Return to original departure point in the evening
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!