Guided visit to the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto which are an absolute must on Lake Maggiore.
“A beautiful garden does not need to be big, but it should be the realization of one’s dream, even though it is only a couple of square metres large and it is situated on a balcony”. So explained Captain Neil Mc Eacharn, the man who created these marvellous gardens. Excursion by private boat from Cannobio, entrance fee and guide included.
- Duration: 2pm – 6.30pm approx.
- Price: € 45 per person (boat trip, entrance fee and qualified tour guide included)
- Date and time: Fridays, 2pm (please arrive strictly at 1.50pm)
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 8
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
|Professional English speaking tour guide||Half day excursion by private boat from Cannobio|
|Entrance fee to the gardens|
|Food and / or drinks|
- Visit the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto, an absolute must on Lake Maggiore
- Suitable walking shoes are required
- A delicious packed lunch can be booked on request (€ 5 per person) – please inform us of any allergies
- There will be plenty of nice sights so.. do not forget your camera!
- Learn with help of our guide how these marvelous gardens were created
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- Children under 6 years of age pay € 20
- Children between and 14 years of age pay € 35
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!