We invite you to our guided walking tour through the old town of Cannobio to discover the history and the mysteries of this beautiful lake town and then enjoy an aperitif in good company. Walking through its”strecce” (narrow streets) you will even learn of a miracle..Are you joining us?
- Duration: 1,5 hr. approx. guided walking tour through the old town of Cannobio
- Price: € 10 per person. Children under 12 years of age participate free of charge
- Date and time: Tuesdays, 5.30pm (please arrive strictly at 5.20pm)
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 2
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Suitable walking shoes are required
- There will be plenty of nice sights so.. do not forget your camera!
- Visit the old town, the Sanctuary of Ss. Pietà and learn of curious stories!
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dates and timetables are merely informative and can be changed due to technical reasons
- Select the guide’s language (English, German, French or Italian guides upon availability)
Respect the holiness of our Sanctuary, keep it clean, seek harmony and balance between tourism and spiritual activities. Thank you
Professional English speaking tour guide
Visit the old town, the Sanctuary of the Ss. Pietà and learn of curious stories!
Aperitif on the lakeside
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Further food and drinks (after the complimentary aperitif)
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!