Today’s tour is absolutely wonderful: we hike from Cannobio to Cannero Riviera and will visit the medieval village of Carmine Superiore. Please do not forget your camera! Leaving Cannobio we head towards the path which leads to the castle-like village of Carmine Superiore cut out of the rocks with its Romanesque church and frescoes. A walk half-way up the hill with a breathtaking view on the lake surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation. After the visit at the church (XIV century) further on towards Cannero Riviera with a glance at the legendary castles which emerge from the lake and walk along the centre of Cannero where we will meet our boat to return to Cannobio.
- Duration: 9.30am – 5pm approx.
- Price: € 45 per person
- Date and time: Tuesdays, 9.30am (please arrive strictly at 9.20am)
- Meeting point: will be confirmed at time of booking
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 10
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf
- Suitable walking shoes are required – please no flip flops! We suggest walking/hiking boots in good conditions and with non-slip soles.
- If the tour has to be canceled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
|Professional English speaking mountain guide||Return to original departure point by private boat|
|Full day of pure enjoyment in nature|
|Food and drinks|
- Discover a true medieval village up in the mountains and enjoy the sights of nature!
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring your camera along!
- A delicious packed lunch can be booked on request (€ 5 per person) – please inform us of any allergies
- Children under 12 years of age get 50% discount
- Return to original departure point by private boat
- Cancellation received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellation received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Remember! Once your Il Viaggiatore booking is confirmed, you’ll receive a voucher with reservation details, including our local telephone number. If contacting us, please do not forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher. Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Our trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO!